Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diabetes mellitus and vascular disease.in: Aronow W.S. Stemmer E.A. Wilson S.E. Vascular Disease in the Elderly. Futura, Armonk, NY1997: 199-220
- Diabetes mellitus in older African-Americans, Hispanics, and whites in an academic hospital-based geriatrics practice.Coron Artery Dis. 1999; 10: 343-346
- Prevalence of silent myocardial ischemia in persons with diabetes mellitus or impaired glucose tolerance and association of hemoglobin A1c with prevalence of silent myocardial ischemia.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 95: 1472-1474
- Glucose intolerance, as reflected by hemoglobin A1c level, is associated with the incidence and severity of transplant coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1034-1041
- C-reactive protein and glycemic control in adults with diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2003; 26: 1535-1539
- Joint effects of C-reactive protein and glycated hemoglobin in predicting future cardiovascular events of patients with advanced atherosclerosis.Circulation. 2003; 108: 2323-2328