Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Frequency of abdominal aortic aneurysm in patients >60 years of age with coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 1214-1216
- The Multicentre Aneurysm Screening Study (MASS) into the effect of abdominal aortic aneurysm screening on mortality in men.Lancet. 2002; 360: 1531-1539
- Cardiovascular disease and mortality in older adults with small abdominal aortic aneurysms detected by ultrasonography.Ann Intern Med. 2001; 134: 182-190
- Long-term outcomes of immediate repair compared with surveillance of small abdominal aortic aneurysms.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 1445-1452
- Concomitant detection of systemic atherosclerotic disease while screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm.World J Surg. 2006; (in press.)
- Estimation of ten-year risk of fatal cardiovascular disease in Europe.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 987-1003
- Prediction of coronary heart disease using risk factor categories.Circulation. 1998; 97: 1837-1847