Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Benefits of niacin by glycemic status in patients with healed myocardial infarction (from the Coronary Drug Project).Am J Cardiol. 2005; 95: 254-257
- The Coronary Drug Project. Design, methods, and baseline results.Circulation. 1973; 47: I1-I50
- Clofibrate and niacin in coronary heart disease.JAMA. 1975; 231: 360-381
- Fifteen year mortality in Coronary Drug Project patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986; 8: 1245-1255
- Third report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III) final report.Circulation. 2002; 106: 3143-3421
- Estimation of the concentration of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma, without use of the preparative ultracentrifuge.Clin Chem. 1972; 18: 499-502
- Regression models and life-tables.J R Stat Soc B. 1972; 34: 187-202
- Clinical management of metabolic syndrome.Circulation. 2004; 109: 551-556
This work was supported by an unrestricted research grant from Kos Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Weston, Florida.