Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relation of T-axis abnormalities to coronary artery disease and survival after cardiac catheterization.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 639-642
- Myocardial infarction in the absence of coronary arteriosclerosis.Am J Cardiol. 1972; 30: 680-682
- McGraw-Hill, New York1990: 1893 The Heart, Arteries and Veins. 7th ed.
- Pseudoinfarctions.Circulation. 2001; 103: e69
- Pseudo-infarction pattern on electrocardiogram in pheochromocytoma.J Cardiol. 2002; 40: 133
- Correlation of vectorcardiogram and electrocardiogram with coronary arteriogram.Circulation. 1968; 38: 189-200
- William Dock.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 1215-1225