Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A likely explanation for the J-Curve of blood pressure cardiovascular risk.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 94: 380-384
- Hypothesis—the J-shaped follow-up relation between mortality risk and disease risk-factor is due to statistical confounding.Med Hypotheses. 2002; 59: 568-576
- Role of smoking in the U-shaped relation of cholesterol to mortality in men: the Framingham Study.Am J Epidemiol. 1995; 141: 822-827
- Removing confounders from the relationship between mortality risk and systolic blood pressure at low and moderately increased systolic blood pressure.J Hypertens. 2003; 21: 49-56
- Biases in the mortality risk versus body mass index relationship in the NHANES-1 epidemiologic follow-up study.Int J Obes. 2001; 25: 1071-1078