Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intermittent claudication: prevalence and risk factors.BMJ. 1978; 1: 1379-1381
- The relative importance of selected risk factors for various manifestations of cardiovascular disease among men and women from 35 to 64 years old: 30 years of follow-up in the Framingham Study.Circulation. 1987; 75: V-65-V-73
- Prevalence of peripheral arterial disease and its correlation with risk factors for peripheral arterial disease in elderly patients in a long-term health care facility.Am J Cardiol. 1988; 62: 644-646
- Risk factors for peripheral arterial disease in an academic hospital-based geriatrics practice.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2000; 48: 312-314
- Amounts of coronary arterial narrowing by atherosclerotic plaque at necropsy in patients with lower extremity amputation.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 70: 1147-1151
- Prevalence of coexistence of coronary artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, and atherothrombotic brain infarction in men and women ≥62 years of age.Am J Cardiol. 1994; 74: 64-65
- Prevalence of coexistence of coronary artery disease, ischemic stroke, and peripheral arterial disease in older persons, mean age 80 years, in an academic hospital-based geriatrics practice.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1999; 47: 1255-1256
- Association of valvular aortic stenosis with symptomatic peripheral arterial disease in older persons.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 1046-1047
- Association of mitral annular calcium with symptomatic peripheral arterial disease in older persons.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 333-334
- The senile cardiac calcification syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 58: 572-574