Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arterial baroreflexes and blood pressure and heart rate variabilities in humans.Hypertension. 1986; 8: 147-153
- Impact of reduced heart rate variability on risk for cardiac events.Circulation. 1996; 94: 2850-2855
- Effect of bicycling on the baroreflex regulation of pulse interval.Circ Res. 1971; 28 (92): 582-585
- Determinants of spontaneous baroreflex sensitivity in a healthy working population.Hypertension. 2001; 37: 911-916
- Modulation of carotid baroreflex responsiveness in man: effects of posture and propranolol.J Appl Physiol. 1976; 41: 383-387
- Beta-blocker effects on respiratory sinus arrhythmia and baroreflex gain in normal subjects.Chest. 1998; 114: 185-191
- Effects of acute and chronic beta-adrenoceptor blockade on baroreflex sensitivity in humans.J Auton Nerv Syst. 1988; 25: 87-94
- Nonselective beta-adrenergic blocking agent, carvedilol, improves arterial baroreflex gain and heart rate variability in patients with stable chronic heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1612-1618
- Beta-adrenergic blocking treatment and 24-hour baroreflex sensitivity in essential hypertensive patients.Hypertension. 1994; 23: 992-996
- Effect of beta-blockade on heart rate variability in patients with coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 1370-1377
- Effect of beta blockade with and without sympathomimetic activity (ISA) on sympathovagal balance and baroreflex sensitivity.Clin Physiol. 1999; 19: 143-152
- The Measurement of Power Spectra.Dover, New York1958
- Assessment of baroreceptor reflex sensitivity by means of spectral analysis.Hypertension. 1987; 10: 538-543
- The effects of dihydropyridine and phenylalkylamine calcium antagonist classes on autonomic function in hypertension: the VAMPHYRE study.Am J Hypertens. 2001; 14: 1083-1089
- Relationships between heart rate and heart rate variability: study in conscious rats.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1998; 32: 601-607
- The effect of sinus node depression on heart rate variability in humans using zatebradine, a selective bradycardic agent.Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1998; 76: 806-810
- The bradycardic agent zatebradine enhances baroreflex sensitivity and heart rate variability in rats early after myocardial infarction.Cardiovasc Res. 2000; 45: 900-912
- Autonomic indexes based on the analysis of heart rate variability: a view from the sinus node.Cardiovasc Res. 2001; 50: 434-442
- A method for heart rate-corrected estimation of baroreflex sensitivity.J Hypertens. 2003; 21: 2133-2140
The study was supported in part by the Research Project #MSM0021620.817, Charles University, and Grant NA 7587-3 from the Ministry of Health, Prague, Czech Republic.