Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Progressive aortic root dilatation in adults late after repair of tetralogy of Fallot.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1374-1378
- The congenitally bicuspid aortic valve.Am J Cardiol. 1970; 26: 72-83
- Surgery of the dilated aortic root and ascending aorta in pediatric patients: techniques and results.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2003; 24: 249-254
- Structural abnormalities of great arterial walls in congenital heart disease: light and electron microscopic analyses.Circulation. 2001; 103: 393-400
- Aortic dissections and dissecting aneurysms.Am J Cardiol. 1972; 30: 263-273
- Risk factors for aortic dissection: a necropsy study of 161 cases.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 53: 849-855
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Consensus Conference 2001 update: recommendations for the management of adults with congenital heart disease part III.Can J Cardiol. 2001; 17: 1135-1158
- Survival and complication free survival in Marfan's syndrome: implications of current guidelines.Heart. 1999; 82: 499-504
- Impact of surgical era on outcomes of patients undergoing elective atherosclerotic ascending aortic aneurysm operations.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2004; 26: 342-347
- Biophysical properties of the normal-sized aorta in patients with Marfan syndrome: evaluation with MR flow mapping.Radiology. 2001; 219: 535-540
- Aortic stiffness and diameter predict progressive aortic dilatation in patients with Marfan syndrome.Eur Heart J. 2004; 25: 1146-1152
- Revised diagnostic criteria for the Marfan syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1996; 62: 417-426