Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: from “heart tumour” to a complex molecular genetic disorder.Heart Lung Circ. 2004; 13: 15-25
- Long-term results of dual chamber (DDD) pacing in obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 1994; 90: 2731-2742
- Permanent pacing as treatment for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 1991; 68: 108-110
- DDD pacing in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a multicentre clinical experience.Heart. 1996; 75: 44-49
- Assessment of permanent dual-chamber pacing as a treatment for drug-refractory symptomatic patients with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a randomised, double-blind, crossover study (M-PATHY).Circulation. 1999; 99: 2927-2933
- Significant improvement of quality of life following atrioventricular synchronous pacing in patients with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.Eur Heart J. 1999; 20: 1044-1050
Dr. Semsarian is the recipient of a National Health and Medical Research Council Practitioner Fellowship, co-funded by the National Heart Foundation of Australia, Sydney, Australia.