Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lack of aspirin effect: aspirin resistance or resistance to taking aspirin?.Am Heart J. 2004; 147: 293-300
- A new method for measuring inhibition of platelet function by nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs.J Lab Clin Med. 2002; 139: 227-233
- Applied Linear Statistical Models.Irwin, Chicago1996
- A prospective, blinded determination of the natural history of aspirin resistance among stable patients with cardiovascular disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 961-965
- Aspirin-resistant thromboxane biosynthesis and the risk of myocardial infarction, stroke, or cardiovascular death in patients at high risk for cardiovascular events.Circulation. 2002; 105: 1650-1655
- Two-year follow-up of aspirin responder and aspirin non responder.Thromb Res. 1993; 71: 297-403
- Obesity is associated with impaired platelet-inhibitory effect of acetylsalicylic acid in nondiabetic subjects.Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2003; 27: 907-911
- Research pointers: platelet responsiveness to aspirin in patients with hyperlipidaemia.BMJ. 2003; 326: 82-83
- Frequency of aspirin resistance in patients with congestive heart failure treated with antecedent aspirin.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 893-895
- Differential effect of aspirin on platelet aggregation in IDDM.Diabetes. 1992; 41: 261-266
This study was funded in part by Accumetrics, Inc., San Diego, California.