Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of conventional risk factors in patients with coronary heart disease.JAMA. 2003; 290: 898-904
- Major risk factors as antecedents of fatal and nonfatal coronary heart disease events.JAMA. 2003; 290: 891-897
- Executive Summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III).JAMA. 2001; 285: 2486-2497
- AHA guidelines.Circulation. 2004; 109: 672-693
- Innovative approaches to comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk reduction in clinical and community-based settings.Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2001; 3: 498-506
- Effectiveness of three models for comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk reduction.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 89: 1263-1268
- AHA/ACC guidelines for preventing heart attack and death in patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease: 2001 update.Circulation. 2001; 104: 1577-1579
- AHA guidelines for primary prevention of cardiovascular disease and stroke: 2002 update.Circulation. 2002; 106: 388-391
- The Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2560-2572
Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults. NIH Publication 98-4083. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute 1998.
- Standards of medical care for patients with diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 2003; 26: S33-S50
- Franklin B.A. Whaley M.H. Howley E.T. American College of Sports Medicine. ACSM'S Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription. 6th Ed. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2000
- AHA dietary guidelines.Circulation. 2000; 102: 2284-2299
- AHA scientific statement: exercise and physical activity in the prevention and treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.Circulation. 2003; 107: 3109-3116
- Can lifestyle changes reverse heart disease? The Lifestyle Heart Trial.Lancet. 1990; 336: 129-133
- Prevention of type 2 diabetes mellitus by changes in lifestyle among subjects with impaired glucose tolerance.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1343-1350
- Reduction in the incidence of type 2 diabetes with lifestyle intervention or metformin.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 393-403
- Effects of comprehensive lifestyle modification on blood pressure control.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2083-2093