Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of reduced heart rate variability on risk for cardiac events. The Framingham Heart Study.Circulation. 1996; 94: 2850-2855
- Mortality and sudden death in anorexia nervosa.Int J Eat Disord. 1997; 21: 205-212
American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV-TR. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 2000:784–786.
- Resting heart rate variability in men varying in habitual physical activity.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000; 32: 1894-1901
Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology. Heart rate variability. standards of measurement, physiological interpretation and clinical use. Circulation 1996;93:1043–1065.
- Impact of diet-induced weight loss on the cardiac autonomic nervous system in severe obesity.Obes Res. 2003; 11: 1040-1047
- Preclinical diabetic cardiomyopathy: relation of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction to cardiac autonomic neuropathy in men with uncomplicated well-controlled type 2 diabetes.Metabolism. 2003; 52: 1056-1061
- Power spectral analysis of heart rate and arterial pressure variabilities as a marker of sympatho-vagal interaction in man and conscious dog.Circ Res. 1986; 59: 178-193
- Heart rate variability as a measure of autonomic nervous system function in anorexia nervosa.Clin Cardiol. 1997; 20: 219-224