Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy for heart failure.Circulation. 2003; 108: 2596-2603
- Ventricular resynchronization.Rev Cardiovasc Med. 2003; 4: S3-S13
- Colour tissue velocity imaging can show resynchronisation of longitudinal left ventricular contraction pattern by biventricular pacing in patients with severe heart failure.Heart. 2003; 89: 859-864
- Tissue Doppler imaging predicts improved systolic performance and reversed left ventricular remodeling during long-term cardiac resynchronization therapy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 40: 723-730
- Tissue Doppler echocardiographic evidence of reverse remodeling and improved synchronicity by simultaneously delaying regional contraction after biventricular pacing therapy in heart failure.Circulation. 2002; 105: 438-445
- Systolic improvement and mechanical resynchronization does not require electrical synchrony in the dilated failing heart with left bundle-branch block.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1760-1763
- Automatic quantification of ejection fraction from gated myocardial perfusion SPECT.J Nucl Med. 1995; 36: 2138-2147
- Evaluation of ventricular ejection fraction, wall motion, wall thickening, and other parameters with gated myocardial perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography.J Nucl Cardiol. 1997; 4: S169-S171
- Left ventricular volumes and ejection fraction calculated from quantitative electrocardiographic-gated 99mTc-tetrofosmin myocardial SPECT.J Nucl Med. 1999; 40: 1693-1698
- Good correlation between gated single photon emission computed myocardial tomography and contrast ventriculography in the assessment of global and regional left ventricular function.Int J Card Imaging. 2000; 16: 447-453
- Evaluation of left ventricular function and volumes in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy.Eur J Nucl Med. 2001; 28: 1610-1615
- Two-dimensional echocardiographic determination of left ventricular volume, systolic function, and mass. Summary and discussion of the 1989 recommendations of the American Society of Echocardiography.Circulation. 1991; 84: I280-I287