Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- QT prolongation and torsades des pointes in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus and treated with metadone.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 995-997
- Dose-related effects of methadone on QT prolongation in a series of patients with torsade de pointes.Pharmacotherapy. 2003; 23: 802-805
- Cardiac involvement in the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 1998; 14: 1071-1077
- Cardiovascular manifestations of HIV infection.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1420-1425