Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Usefulness and safety of bepridil in converting persistent atrial fibrillation to sinus rhythm.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 472-475
- Frequency analysis of human atrial fibrillation using the surface electrocardiogram and its response to ibutilide.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 1439-1445
- Importance of left atrial diameter and atrial fibrillatory frequency for conversion of persistent atrial fibrillation with oral flecainide.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 1011-1014
- Frequency measures obtained from the surface electrocardiogram in atrial fibrillation research and clinical decision-making.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: S154-S161
- A classification of atrial flutter and regular atrial tachycardia according to electrophysiological mechanisms and anatomical bases.Eur Heart J. 2001; 22: 1162-1182