Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Phased-array intracardiac echocardiography monitoring during pulmonary vein isolation in patients with atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2710-2716
- Use of intracardiac echocardiography for prediction of chronic pulmonary vein stenosis after ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2002; 13: 986-989
- Intracardiac Doppler echocardiographic quantification of pulmonary vein flow velocity.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2002; 13: 1076-1081
- Intracardiac echocardiography-guided, anatomically based radiofrequency ablation of focal atrial fibrillation originating from pulmonary veins.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1964-1972
- Phased-array intracardiac echocardiography for guiding transseptal catheter placement.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2002; 25: 402-407
- Nonfluoroscopic transseptal catheterization.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1998; 9: 625-630
- Phased-array intracardiac echocardiography during pulmonary vein isolation and linear ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2002; 13: 873-879