Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reperfusion therapy for acute myocardial infarction with fibrinolytic therapy or combination reduced fibrinolytic therapy and platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition.Lancet. 2001; 57: 1905-1914
- Activation of the hemostatic mechanism during thrombolysis in patients with unstable angina pectoris.Blood. 1995; 86: 3327-3332
- Thrombin generation and activity during thrombolysis and concomitant heparin therapy in patients with acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; 25: 203-209
- Inhibition of platelet mediated, tissue factor-induced thrombin generation by the mouse/chimeric 7E3 antibody.J Clin Invest. 1996; 98: 863-874
- Effect of reteplase and alteplese on platelet aggregation and major receptor expression during the first 24 hours of acute myocardial infarction treatment. GUSTO-III Investigators. Global Use of Strategies to Open Occluded Coronary Arteries.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 31: 1466-1473