Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Analysis of the degree of undertreatment of hyperlipidemia and congestive heart failure secondary to coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 1303-1307
- Cholesterol risk management.Pharmacotherapy. 2001; 21: 807-817
- Assessment of hypercholesterolemia control in a managed care organization.Pharmacotherapy. 2001; 21: 818-827
- Comprehensive risk reduction in coronary patients.Circulation. 1997; 96: I-733
- Assessing the results.Am J Med. 2001; 110: 17S-23S
- Executive summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (Adult Treatment Panel III).JAMA. 2001; 285: 2486-2497
National Center for Health Statistics. Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1988–1994, Reference Manuals and Reports: Manual for Medical Technicians and Laboratory Procedures Used for NHANES III [book on CD ROM]. Hyattsville, MD: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1996
- The efficacy of intensive dietary therapy alone or combined with lovastatin in outpatients with hypercholesterolemia.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 1213-1219
- Cholesterol-lowering intervention program.Arch Intern Med. 1996; 156: 1205-1213
☆This study was supported by Merck & Co., Inc., West Point, Pennsylvania.