Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Presentation and management of patients admitted with atrial fibrillation.Int J Cardiol. 1995; 48: 271-278
- Acute treatment of atrial fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 788-790
- Incidence and predictors of myocardial infarction among patients with atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1223-1227
McCaig LF, Burt CW. National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 1999. Emergency Department Summary Advance Data from Vital and Health Statistics. Hyattesville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics, 2001
- The distinction between costs and charges.Ann Int Med. 1982; 96: 102-109
- Acute and long-term cost implications of coronary stenting.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 33: 1610-1618
- Cost-effectiveness of therapies for patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Arch Intern Med. 1998; 158: 1669-1677
- A prospective, randomized, controlled trial of an emergency department-based atrial fibrillation treatment strategy with low-molecular weight heparin.Ann Emerg Med. 2002; 40: 187-192