Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The prevalence of peripheral arterial disease in a defined population.Circulation. 1985; 71: 510-515
- A direct comparison of tirofiban and abciximab during percutaneous coronary revascularization and stent placement.Am Heart J. 2000; 140: 722-726
- Comparison of two platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors, tirofiban and abciximab, for the prevention of ischemic events with percutaneous coronary revascularization.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1888-1894
- Outcomes at 6 months for the direct comparison of tirofiban and abciximab during percutaneous coronary revascularisation with stent placement.Lancet. 2002; 36: 355-360
- Mortality over a period of 10 years in patients with peripheral arterial disease.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 381-386
- Ankle-brachial index as a predictor of the extent of coronary atherosclerosis and cardiovascular events in patients with coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: 615-618
- The relationship between ankle brachial index, other atherosclerotic disease, diabetes, smoking and mortality in older men and women.Atherosclerosis. 1993; 101: 191-202
- Decreased ankle/arm blood pressure index and mortality in elderly women.JAMA. 1993; 270: 465-469
- A randomised, blinded, trial of Clopidogrel versus Aspirin in Patients at Risk of Ischaemic Events (CAPRIE).Lancet. 1996; 348: 1329-1339
☆TARGET was supported by Merck and Co., Inc., West Point, Pennsylvania.