Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gene therapy for myocardial angiogenesis.Circulation. 1998; 98: 2800-2804
- Gene therapy with vascular endothelial growth factor for inoperable coronary artery disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 1999; 68: 830-836
- Vascular endothelial growth factor-C (VEGF-C/VEGF-2) promotes angiogenesis in the setting of tissue ischemia.Am J Pathol. 1998; 153: 381-394
- A novel vascular endothelial growth factor, VEGF-C, is a ligand for the Flt4 (VEGFR-3) and KDR (VEGFR-2) receptor tyrosine kinases.EMBO J. 1996; 15: 290-298
- Hyperplasia of lymphatic vessels in VEGF-C transgenic mice.Science. 1997; 276: 1423-1425
- Biostatistical Analysis.Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ1984
- Intracoronary administration of recombinant human vascular endothelial growth factor to patients with coronary artery disease.Am Heart J. 2001; 142: 872-880
- Left ventricular electromechanical mapping to assess efficacy of phVEGF(165) gene transfer for therapeutic angiogenesis in chronic myocardial ischemia.Circulation. 2000; 102: 965-974
- Transmyocardial laser revascularisation compared with continued medical therapy for treatment of refractory angina pectoris.Lancet. 1999; 354: 885-890
- Transmyocardial revascularization with a carbon dioxide laser in patients with end-stage coronary artery disease.New Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1021-1028
- Transmyocardial laser revascularisation in patients with refractory angina.Lancet. 1999; 353: 519-524
- Transmyocardial revascularization with CO2 laser in patients with refractory angina pectoris. Clinical results from the Norwegian randomized trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 1170-1177
- Comparison of transmyocardial revascularization with medical therapy in patients with refractory angina.New Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1029-1036
- Angiogenic Gene Therapy (AGENT) trial in patients with stable angina pectoris.Circulation. 2002; 105: 1291-1297
☆This investigation was supported by Vascular Genetics Inc., Atlanta, Georgia and Cato Research, Ltd, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.