Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Absence of age-related increase in central arterial stiffness in physically active women.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1998; 18: 127-132
Tanaka H, DeSouza CA, Seals DR. Arterial stiffness and hormone replacement use in healthy postmenopausal women. J Gerontol 1998;53:M344–M346
- Hemodynamic sequelae of age-related increases in arterial stiffness in healthy humans.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 1152-1155
- Noninvasive determination of age-related changes in the human arterial pulse.Circulation. 1989; 80: 1652-1659
- Aortic input impedance in normal man.Circulation. 1980; 62: 105-116
- Practical office technics for physiologic vascular testing.South Med J. 1975; 68: 17-21
- Diagnostic methods for peripheral arterial disease in the San Luis Valley Diabetes Study.J Clin Epidemiol. 1990; 43: 597-606
Bland JM, Altman DG. Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement. Lancet 1986;8476:307–311
- Clinical applications of arterial stiffness; definitions and reference values.Am J Hypertens. 2002; 15: 426-444
- Noninvasive surrogate markers of atherosclerosis.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 89: 31C-43C
- Aortic pulse wave velocity as a marker of cardiovascular risk in hypertensive patients.Hypertension. 1999; 33: 1111-1117
- Aortic stiffness is an independent predictor of primary coronary events in hypertensive patients.Hypertension. 2002; 39: 10-15
- Arterial wave reflections and survival in end-stage renal failure.Hypertension. 2001; 38: 434-438
- Central pulse pressure and mortality in end-stage renal disease.Hypertension. 2002; 39: 735-738
☆This report was supported in part by Award AG-00847 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.