Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Bryk AS, Raudenbush SW. Hierarchical Linear Models. Newbury Park, CA: Sage, 1992
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2000; 119: 720-731
Mahle WT, Spray TL, Wernovsky G, Gaynor JW, Clark BJ, III. Survival after reconstructive surgery for hypoplastic left heart syndrome: a 15-year experience from a single institution. Circulation 2000;102(suppl III)III-136–III-141
- Survival analysis and risk factors for mortality in transplantation and staged surgery for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1178-1185
- Results of Norwood stage I operation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2000; 119: 358-367
- The modified Norwood procedure for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1999; 117: 920-930
- Intermediate survival in neonates with aortic atresia.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1998; 116: 417-431
- Transplantation as a primary treatment for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Ann Thorac Surg. 1996; 62: 1-7
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Conn Med. 2001; 65: 195-203
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Perinatol. 2000; 20: 363-365
- Ethical issues in parental decision-making. An interview study of mothers of children with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Acta Paediatr. 2000; 89: 1129-1133
- The toss-up.N Engl J Med. 1981; 305: 1467-1469
Gutgesell HP. What if it were your child? Am J Cardiol 2002;89:856
- Clinical management of infants with hypoplastic left heart syndrome in the United States, 1988–1997.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: 292-298
- Management of hypoplastic left heart syndrome in the 1990s.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 89: 842-846
☆This project was funded by a grant from the Kadima Foundation, Mill Valley, California, and by the University of California, San Francisco Department of Pediatrics, San Francisco, California.