Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Mietus-Snyder M, Lang P, Mayer JE, Jones RA, Castanda AR, Lock JE. Childhood systemic-pulmonary shunts. Subsequent suitability for Fontan operation (abstr). Circulation 1987;76(suppl III):III–39
- Pulmonary artery configuration after palliative operations for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1989; 97: 878-885
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1991; 17: 1143-1149
- Transcatheter reconstruction using intravascular stents of acquired long-segment pulmonary artery discontinuity after the hemi-Fontan procedure associated with either congenital mitral valve stenosis or atresia and hypoplastic left ventricle.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 89: 1225-1229