Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bacteremia in hospitalized patients infected with the human immunodefiency virus.J Acquired Immune Defic Syndr. 1995; 8: 51-57
- HIV-associated bacteremia.J Acquired Immune Defic Syndr. 2000; 23: 145-151
- Improved diagnostic value of echocardiography in patients with infective endocarditis by transoesophageal approach. A prospective study.Eur Heart J. 1988; 9: 43-53
- Enhanced morphological diagnosis in infective endocarditis by transoesophageal echocardiography.Br Heart J. 1990; 63: 109-113
- Ballantyne F III. Improved detection of infective endocarditis with transesophageal echocardiography.Am Heart J. 1992; 123: 774-781
- Diagnostic value of transesophageal compared with transthoracic echocardiography in infective endocarditis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1991; 18: 391-397
- New criteria for diagnosis of infective endocarditis.Am J Med. 1994; 96: 200-209
- Proposed modifications to the Duke criteria for the diagnosis of infective endocarditis.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 30: 633-638