- Rodriguez L.
- Garcia M.
- Ares M.
- Griffin B.P.
- Nakatani S.
- Thomas J.D.
- Jamal F.
- Szilard M.
- Kukulski T.
- Liu X.S.
- D’hooge J.
- Bijnens B.
- Rademakers F.
- Hatle L.
- Descheerder I.
- Sutherland G.R.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Midwall left ventricular mechanics. An independent predictor of cardiovascular risk in arterial hypertension.Circulation. 1996; 93: 259-265
- Left ventricular mass and function in primary hypertension.Am J Hypertens. 1996; 9: 55S-59S
- Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular ejection fraction in left ventricular hypertrophy.Heart. 1999; 82: 192-198
- Assessment by echocardiogram of left ventricular diastolic function in healthy subjects using the atrioventricular plane displacement.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 69: 565-568
- Long axis function in disease.Heart. 1999; 81: 229-231
- M-mode analysis of mitral annulus motion for detection of pseudonormalization of the mitral inflow pattern.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 692-697
- Right ventricular function in patients with first inferior myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2000; 139: 710-715
- The relation between mitral annulus motion and ejection fraction.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2000; 13: 896-901
- How should we assess diastolic function in hypertension?.Scand Cardiovasc J. 2000; 34: 377-383
- Assessment of mitral annular dynamics during diastole by Doppler tissue imaging.Am Heart J. 1996; 131: 982-987
- Changes in systolic and postsystolic wall thickening during acute coronary occlusion and reperfusion in closed-chest pigs.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2001; 14: 691-697
- Postsystolic shortening in ischemic myocardium.Circulation. 2002; 106: 718-724
- Amplitudes, durations, and timings of apically directed left ventricular myocardial velocities.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1998; 11: 112-118
- Recommendations for quantitation of the left ventricle by two-dimensional echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1989; 2: 58-68
- Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular hypertrophy.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 450-458
- Computerised analysis of mitral annulus motion.Comput Med. 1999; 1: 128-133
- The ventricular complex in left ventricular hypertrophy as obtained by unipolar precordial and limb leads.Am Heart J. 1949; 37: 161-186
- Pulmonary venous flow velocities recorded by transthoracic Doppler ultrasound.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1993; 21: 1697-1700
- Hypertension, hypertrophy, hormones, and the heart.Am Heart J. 1998; 135: S16-S20
- Functional importance of the long axis dynamics of the human left ventricle.Br Heart J. 1990; 63: 215-220
☆This study was supported in part by the Institute of Cardiology of Kaunas Medical University, Kaunas, Lithuania; the Swedish Heart and Lung Foundation, Grant 9481 from the Swedish Medical Research Council, and CORTECH, a Swedish university network for advanced engineering and technologies in cardiovascular medicine supported by the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research.