Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Extent of early ST segment elevation resolution.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 24: 384-391
- Clinical value of 12-lead electrocardiogram after successful reperfused therapy for acute myocadial infarction.Lancet. 1997; 350: 615-619
- Prognostic significance of the initial electrocardiogram in patients with acute myocardial infarction.JAMA. 1998; 279: 387-391
- Acute left main coronary artery obstruction with myocardial infarction—reperfused strategies, and the clinical and angiographic outcome.Jpn Circ J. 1993; 57: 891-897
- Prediction of acute left main coronary artery obstruction by 12-lead electrocardiography. ST segment elevation in lead aVR with less ST segment elevation in lead V1.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 1348-1354
- The Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) trial.N Engl J Med. 1985; 31: 932-936
- No-reflow phenomenon and lesion morphology in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2002; 105: 2148-2152
- TIMI frame count. A quantitative method of assessing coronary artery flow.Circulation. 1996; 93: 879-888
- Changes in collateral channel filling immediately after controlled coronary artery occlusion by an angioplasty balloon in human subjects.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 587-592