Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Enrollment of women in cardiovascular clinical trials funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 475-480
- Representation of the elderly, women, and minorities in heart failure clinical trials.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 1682-1688
- Age and gender bias in statin trials.Quart J Med. 2001; 94: 127-132
- Representation of elderly persons and women in published randomized trials of acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2001; 286: 708-713
- Sex-based differences in early mortality after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 217-225
- Sex, clinical presentation, and outcome in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 226-232
- A prospective survey of the characteristics, treatments and outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes in Europe and the Mediterranean basin.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 1190-1201
☆This study was sponsored by Schering-Plough, Kenilworth, New Jersey, and Centocor, Malvern, Pennsylvania.