Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of the arterial puncture site.J Intervent Cardiol. 1994; 7: 187-193
- Maintenance of hemostasis after invasive cardiac procedures.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 444-451
- Transfemoral catheterization.Radiology. 1985; 154: 234-235
- Pressure dressings and postarteriographic care of the femoral puncture site.Radiology. 1976; 119: 97-99
- Peripheral vascular complications of coronary angioplasty by the femoral and brachial techniques.Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1994; 31: 165-172
- Femoral artery catheterization complications.Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1995; 34: 8-13
- Vascular complications of cardiac catheterization.Am J Surg. 1994; 167: 375-378
- Peripheral vascular complications after conventional and complex percutaneous coronary interventional procedures.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 69: 63-68
- “Proving the null hypothesis” in clinical trials.Control Clin Trials. 1982; 3: 345-353
☆Devices were supplied free of charge to clinical sites by SUB-Q Inc., San Clemente, California.