Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) trial.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 932-936
- Changes in collateral filling immediately after controlled coronary artery occlusion by an angioplasty balloon in human subjects.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 587-592
- Restenosis after coronary stenting in current clinical practice.Am Heart J. 1998; 135: 510-518
- Current spectrum of cardiogenic shock and effect of early revascularization on mortality. Results of an international registry.Circulation. 1995; 91: 873-881
- Predictors of 30-day mortality in the era of reperfusion for acute myocardial inarction. Results from a trial of 41,021 patients.Circulation. 1995; 91: 1659-1668
- Use of reperfusion therapy for acute myocardial infarction in the United States.Circulation. 1998; 97: 1150-1156
- Trend in cardiogenic shock.Eur Heart J. 2001; 22: 472-478
- Early revascularization in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 625-634
- One-year survival following early revascularization for cardiogenic shock.JAMA. 2001; 285: 190-192
- Recent magnitude of temporal trends (1994–1997) in the incidence and hospital death rates of cardiogenic shock complicating acute myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2001; 141: 65-72
- Implications of the timing of onset of cardiogenic shock after acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1084-1090
- Systematic direct angioplasty and stent-supported angioplasty therapy for cardiogenic shock complicating acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 31: 294-300
- Cardiogenic shock complicating acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 647-653
- Multicenter registry of angioplasty therapy of cardiogenic shock.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1991; 17: 599-603
- Efficacy of invasive strategy for the management of acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 989-993
☆This study was supported by the A.R. Cardiology ONLUS Foundation, Florence, Italy.