- Al Suwaidi J.
- Reddan D.N.
- Williams K.
- Pieper K.S.
- Harrington R.A.
- Califf R.M.
- Granger C.B.
- Ohman E.M.
- Holmes D.R.
Prognostic implications of abnormalities in renal function in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Renal function.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 1782-1787
- Renal insufficiency as a predictor of cardiovascular outcomes and the impact of ramipril.Ann Intern Med. 2001; 134: 629-636
- Renal function and intensive lowering of blood pressure in hypertensive participants of the Hypertension Optimal Treatment (HOT) Study.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2001; 12: 218-225
- The prognostic implications of renal insufficiency in asymptomatic and symptomatic patients with left ventricular dysfunction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 681-689
- Renal function, neurohumoral activation and survival in patients with chronic heart failure.Circulation. 2000; 102: 203-210
- Poor long-term survival after acute myocardial infarction among patients on long-term dialysis.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 799-805
- Prognostic implications of abnormalities in renal function in patients with acute coronary syndromes.Circulation. 2002; 106: 974-980
- The prognostic importance of creatinine clearance after acute myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 948-952
- Acute myocardial infarction and renal dysfunction.Ann Intern Med. 2002; 137: 563-570
- Coronary angioplasty with or without stent implantation for acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1949-1956
- Prediction of creatinine clearance from serum creatinine.Nephron. 1976; 16: 31-41
- Association of renal insufficiency with treatment and outcomes after myocardial infarction in elderly patients.Ann Intern Med. 2002; 137: 555-562