Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of nicotinic acid on LDL subclass patterns (abstr).Circulation. 1994; 90: I-504
- Treatment effect of Niaspan, a controlled-release niacin, in patients with hypercholesterolemia.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 1996; 1: 195-202
- Development of a proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopic method for determining plasma lipoprotein concentrations and subspecies distributions from a single, rapid measurement.Clin Chem. 1992; 38: 1632-1638
- Low-density lipoprotein subclass patterns and risk of myocardial infarction.JAMA. 1988; 260: 1917-1921
- Low-density lipoprotein particle size, triglycerides, and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol as risk factors for coronary heart disease in older Japanese-American men.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: 412-416
- Association of small low-density lipoprotein particles with the incidence of coronary artery disease in men and women.JAMA. 1996; 276: 875-881
- Fasting insulin and apolipoprotein B levels and low-density lipoprotein particle size as risk factors for ischemic heart disease.JAMA. 1998; 279: 1955-1961
- A prospective, population-based study of low-density lipoprotein particle size as a risk factor for ischemic heart disease in men.Can J Cardiol. 2001; 17: 859-865
- Low-density lipoprotein size, pravastatin treatment, and coronary events.JAMA. 2001; 286: 1468-1474
- High density lipoproteins and coronary atherosclerosis.Arterioscler Thromb. 1991; 11: 174-182
- Plasma high-density lipoprotein subfractions in subjects with different coronary risk indices as assessed by plasma lipoprotein concentrations.Atherosclerosis. 1988; 70: 165-169
- Mechanism of action of niacin on lipoprotein metabolism.Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2000; 2: 36-46
- Mechanistic studies of high-density lipoproteins.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 42U-48U
- The benefits of niacin in atherosclerosis.Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2001; 3: 74-82
- Differential effects of nicotinic acid in subjects with different LDL subclass patterns.Atherosclerosis. 1992; 95: 69-76
- Effect of niacin and atorvastatin on lipoprotein subclasses in patients with atherogenic dyslipidemia.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 270-274
- Evidence for a new pathophysiological mechanism for coronary artery disease regression.Circulation. 1999; 99: 1959-1964
☆This study was supported by a grant from Kos Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Miami Lakes, Florida.