Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical significance of cardiovascular dysmetabolic syndrome.Curr Controll Trials Cardiovascular Med. 2002; 3: 1-5
- Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome among US adults.JAMA. 2002; 287: 356-359
- Cardiovascular morbidity and mortality associated with the metabolic syndrome.Diab Care. 2001; 24: 683-689
- Executive Summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (Adult Treatment Panel III).JAMA. 2001; 285: 2486-2497
- The Sixth Report of the Joint National Committee on prevention, detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood pressure.Arch Intern Med. 1997; 157: 2413-2446
Third Report on Nutrition Monitoring in the United States: Volume I. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1995
- Prediction of coronary heart disease using risk factor categories.Circulation. 1998; 97: 1837-1847
- Regression of coronary artery disease as a result of intensive lipid-lowering therapy in men with high levels of apolipoprotein B.N Engl J Med. 1990; 323: 1289-1298
- Simvastatin, and niacin, antioxidant vitamins, or the combination for the prevention of coronary disease.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 1583-1592
☆This study was supported by a grant from the Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey.