Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart diseases affecting the liver and liver disease affecting the heart.Am Heart J. 2000; 140: 111-120
- Type of liver dysfunction in heart failure and its relation to the severity of tricuspid regurgitation.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 1405-1408
- AGA technical review on the evaluation of liver chemistry tests.Gastroenterology. 2002; 123: 1367-1384
- High perfusion pressure damages the sieving ability of sinusoidal endothelium in rat livers.Br J Exp Path. 1980; 61: 222-228
- The morphologic characteristics of intercellular junctions between normal human liver cells and cells from patients with extrahepatic cholestasis.Am J Pathol. 1980; 100: 93-114
- Hepatic pseudocapillarisation and atherosclerosis in ageing.Lancet. 2002; 359: 1612-1615