Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relation of levels of serum lipoproteins to depression after acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 1368-1370
- Serum cholesterol and depressive symptoms in elderly Finnish men.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2002; 17: 629-634
- Relationship of serum cholesterols and vitamin E to depressive status in the elderly.J Epidemiol. 1999; 9: 261-267
- Patients with depression are less likely to follow recommendations to reduce cardiac risk during recovery from a myocardial infarction.Arch Intern Med. 2000; 160: 1818-1823
- Even minimal symptoms of depression increase mortality risk after acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 337-341
- Mortality and quality of life 12 months after myocardial infarction.Psychosom Med. 2001; 63: 221-230
- Depressive symptoms predict 12- month prognosis in elderly patients with acute myocardial infarction.J Cardiovasc Risk. 2002; 9: 153-160