Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The frequency of familial dilated cardiomyopathy in a series of patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 77-82
Michels VV, Schaid DJ, Miller FA, Olswold CL, Olson TM, Driscoll DJ, Atkinson EJ. Progression of familial and nonfamilial dilated cardiomyopathy; long-term follow up. Heart 2003: in press
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.JAMA. 2002; 287: 1308-1320
- Clinical profiles of four large pedigrees with familial dilated cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 837-847
- Periodic rescreening is indicated for family members at risk of developing familial dilated cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1503-1507
- Familial dilated cardiomyopathy.Int J Cardiol. 1991; 33: 225-231
- Familial dilated cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 31: 195-201
This work was supported by a grant from the American Heart Association, Dallas, Texas.