Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Microalbuminuria is common also in a nondiabetic, nonhypertensive population, and an independent indicator of cardiovascular risk factors and cardiovascular morbidity.J Intern Med. 2001; 249: 519-526
- Infections, inflammation, and the risk of coronary heart disease.Circulation. 2000; 101: 252-257
- C-reactive protein adds to the predictive value of total and HDL cholesterol in determining risk of first myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1998; 97: 2007-2011
- The electrocardiogram in population studies; a classification system.Circulation. 1960; 21: 1160-1175
- Methodology of the modular ECG analysis system MEANS.Methods Inf Med. 1990; 29: 346-353
- Validation of a new computer program for Minnesota coding.J Electrocardiol. 1996; 29: 83-88
- The diagnostic performance of computer programs for the interpretation of electrocardiograms.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 1767-1773
- Diagnostic interpretation of electrocardiograms in population-based research.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 947-952
- T axis as an indicator of risk of cardiac events in elderly people.Lancet. 1998; 352: 601-605
- Usefulness of T-axis deviation as an independent risk indicator for incident cardiac events in older men and women free from coronary heart disease (the Cardiovascular Health Study).Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 118-123
This study was financially supported by grant E.013 from the Dutch Kidney Foundation, Bussum, The Netherlands; by grant 99.103 from the Netherlands Heart Foundation, Den Haag, The Netherlands; and by a grant from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Woerden, The Netherlands.