Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Statin therapy in acute coronary syndromes.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2002; 22: 1524-1534
- Cerivastatin, a hydroxymethylglutaryl coenzyme a reductase inhibitor, improves endothelial function in elderly diabetic patients within 3 days.Circulation. 2001; 104: 376-379
- Reduction of transient myocardial ischemia with pravastatin in addition to the conventional treatment in patients with angina pectoris.Circulation. 1996; 94: 1503-1505
Flegg H. An investigation of the determination of serum cholesterol by an enzymatic method. Ann Clin Biochem 1973:79–84
- Prevalence and significance of transient—predominantly asymptomatic—myocardial ischemia on Holter monitoring in unstable angina pectoris, and correlation with exercise test and thallium-201 myocardial perfusion imaging.Am J Cardiol. 1993; 72: 144-148
- Effects of atorvastatin on early recurrent ischemic events in acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2001; 285: 1711-1718
- Effects of atorvastatin 80 mg daily early after onset of unstable angina pectoris or non–Q-wave myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 872-874
- Effect of fluvastatin on ischaemia following acute myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 1931-1937