Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictive value of C-reactive protein after successful coronary artery stenting in patients with stable angina.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 515-518
- Predictive value of C-reactive protein in patients with unstable angina pectoris undergoing coronary artery stent implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 85: 92-95
- Enhanced inflammatory response to coronary angioplasty in patients with severe unstable angina.Circulation. 1998; 98: 2370-2376
- Dual control of C-reactive protein gene expression by interleukin-1 and interleukin-6.EMBO J. 1989; 8: 3773-3779
- Differential induction of the interleukin-6 gene by tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-1.J Biol Chem. 1994; 269: 19021-19027
- Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist circulates in experimental inflammation and in human disease.Blood. 1992; 79: 2196-2200
- Unstable angina.Circulation. 1989; 80: 410-414
- Randomized placebo-controlled and balloon-angioplasty-controlled trial to assess safety of coronary stenting with use of platelet glycoprotein-IIb/IIIa blockade. The EPISTENT Investigators. Evaluation of Platelet IIb/IIIa Inhibitor for Stenting.Lancet. 1998; 352: 87-92
- Enhanced Suppression of the Platelet IIb/IIIa Receptor with Integrilin Therapy. Novel dosing regimen of eptifibatide in planned coronary stent implantation (ESPRIT).Lancet. 2000; 356: 2037-2044
Dixon WJ. BMDP Statistical Software Manual. Vol. 1. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 1992
- Widespread coronary inflammation in unstable angina.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 5-12
- Abciximab suppresses the rise in levels of circulating inflammatory markers after percutaneous coronary revascularization.Circulation. 2001; 104: 163-167
- Eptifibatide blocks the increase in C-reactive protein concentration after coronary angioplasty.Rev Esp Cardiol. 2002; 55: 186-189
- Neutrophil accumulation on activated, surface-adherent platelets in flow is mediated by interaction of Mac-1 with fibrinogen bound to alpha- IIb beta-3 and stimulated by platelet activating factor.J Clin Invest. 1997; 100: 2085-2093
- Randomized comparison of platelet inhibition with abciximab, tirofiban and eptifibatide during percutaneous coronary intervention in acute coronary syndromes.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1470-1476
- Effects of simvastatin on C-reactive protein in mixed hyperlipidemic and hypertriglyceridemic patients.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 942-946
- Morphological predictors of restenosis after coronary stenting in humans.Circulation. 2002; 105: 2974-2980
This study was supported by a research grant from Millenium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts.