Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Seven year survival of patients with normal or near normal coronary arteriograms.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986; 7: 479-483
- Clinical course of patients with normal or slightly or moderately abnormal coronary arteriograms.Circulation. 1980; 62: 712-717
- Clinical characteristics and follow-up of patients with chest pain and normal coronary arteries.Angiology. 1998; 49: 349-354
- Frequency of provoked coronary arterial spasm in 1089 consecutive patients undergoing coronary arteriography.Circulation. 1982; 65: 1299-1306
- Cardiac syndrome X.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; 25: 807-814
- Potential errors in the estimation of coronary arterial stenosis from clinical arteriography with reference to the shape of the coronary arterial lumen.Br Heart J. 1986; 55: 129-139