- von Birgelen C.
- Klinkhart W.
- Mintz G.S.
- Papatheodorou A.
- Herrmann J.
- Baumgart D.
- Haude M.
- Wieneke H.
- Ge J.
- Erbel R.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thrombosis and acute coronary-artery lesions in sudden cardiac ischemic death.N Engl J Med. 1984; 310: 1137-1140
- Coronary plaque erosion without rupture into a lipid core. A frequent cause of coronary thrombosis in sudden coronary death.Circulation. 1996; 93: 1354-1363
Moriuchi M, Saito S, Takaiwa Y, Honye J, Fukui T, Horiuchi K, Takayama T, Yajima J, Shimizu T, Chiku M, Komaki K, Tanigawa N, Ozawa Y, Kanmatsuse K. Assessment of plaque rupture by intravascular ultrasound. Heart Vessels 1997; Suppl 12:178–181
- Intravascular ultrasound imaging of ruptured atherosclerotic plaques in coronary arteries.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 135-137
- Plaque distribution and vascular remodeling of ruptured and nonruptured coronary plaques in the same vessel.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1864-1870
- Multiple atherosclerotic plaque rupture in acute coronary syndrome.Circulation. 2002; 106: 804-808
- Qualitative and quantitative angiography.in: Topol E.J. Textbook of Interventional Cardiology. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1999: 725-747
- Angiographic evolution of coronary artery morphology in unstable angina.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986; 7: 472-478
- ACC Clinical Expert Consensus Document on standards for the acquisition, measurement and reporting of intravascular ultrasound studies.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1478-1492
- Identification of coronary thrombus after myocardial infarction by intracoronary ultrasound compared with histology of tissues sampled by atherectomy.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 344-349
- Differences in the morphology of unstable and stable coronary lesions and their impact on the mechanisms of angioplasty. An in vivo study with intravascular ultrasound.Eur Heart J. 1996; 17: 721-730
- Significance of the angiographic morphology of localized coronary stenoses.Circulation. 1982; 66: 316-320
- Extensive development of vulnerable plaques as a pan-coronary process in patients with myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1284-1288
- Multiple complex coronary plaques in patients with acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 915-922
- Extent and direction of arterial remodeling in stable versus unstable coronary syndromes.Circulation. 2000; 101: 598-603
- Morphology of vulnerable coronary plaque.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 106-111
- Impact of coronary artery remodeling on clinical presentation of coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 63-69