Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nontraditional cardiovascular risk factors.Am J Med Sci. 1999; 317: 193-207
- Atherosclerosis—an inflammatory disease.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 115-126
- Thrombogenic factors and recurrent coronary events.Circulation. 1999; 99: 2517-2522
- Clinical efficacy of an automated high-sensitivity C-reactive protein assay.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 2136-2141
- Survey of C-reactive protein and cardiovascular risk factors in apparently healthy men.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 1018-1022
- C reactive protein and its relation to cardiovascular risk factors.BMJ. 1996; 312: 1061-1065
- Comparison of various electrophoretic characteristics of LDL particles and their relationship to the risk of ischemic heart disease.Circulation. 2001; 104: 2295-2299
- Circulating oxidized LDL is a useful marker for identifying patients with coronary artery disease.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2001; 21: 844-848
- Plasma fibrin D-dimer levels and risk of stable coronary artery disease.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2001; 21: 1701-1705
- Inflammation, pravastatin, and the risk of coronary events after myocardial infarction in patients with average cholesterol levels. Cholesterol and Recurrent Events (CARE) Investigators.Circulation. 1998; 98: 839-844