Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Emerging role of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in cardiac and vascular protection.Circulation. 1994; 90: 2056-2069
- Enhancing cardiac protection after myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2000; 139: S23-28
- Reversing endothelial dysfunction with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors. A new trend?.Circulation. 1996; 94: 240-243
- Evaluation of serum levels of solubilized adhesion molecules and cytokine receptors in coronary heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 1995-2001
- Inhibition of early atherogenesis by losartan in monkeys with diet-induced hypercholesterolemia.Circulation. 2000; 101: 1586-1593
- Maximally reducing cardiovascular risk in the treatment of hypertension.Ann Intern Med. 1988; 109: 36-40
- Effects of an angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor ramipril, on cardiovascular events in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 145-153
- Effects of ramipril and vitamin E on atherosclerosis.Circulation. 2001; 103: 919-925
- Irbesartan, an AT1 receptor antagonist, reduces markers of inflammation in patients with early atherosclerosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 440-444
- Irbesartan, an angiotensin type 1 receptor inhibitor, regulates the vascular oxidative state in patients with coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 1662-1667