Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Angiographic patterns of in-stent restenosis.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1872-1878
- Long-term clinical follow-up after successful repeat percutaneous intervention for stent restenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 186-192
- Intracoronary gamma-radiation therapy after angioplasty inhibits recurrence in patients with in-stent restenosis.Circulation. 2000; 101: 2165-2171
- Inhibition of restenosis with beta-emitting radiotherapy.Circulation. 2000; 102: 951-958
- Use of localised Intracoronary Beta radiation in Treatment of In-stent restenosis.Lancet. 2002; 359: 551-557
- Geographic miss.Circulation. 2000; 101: 2467-2471
- Response of aorta and branch arteries to experimental intraoperative irradiation.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1989; 17: 1247-1255
- Long-term angiographic and clinical outcome after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and intracoronary radiation therapy in humans.Circulation. 1997; 96: 727-732