Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac catheterization.in: Braunwald E. Zipes D.P. Libby P. Heart Disease. A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine. WB Saunders, Philadelphia2001: 359-386
- The effectiveness of right heart catheterization in the initial care of critically ill patients. SUPPORT Investigators.JAMA. 1996; 276: 889-897
- Right heart catheterization and cardiac complications in patients undergoing noncardiac surgery.JAMA. 2001; 286: 309-314
- Noninvasive assessment of hemodynamics.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2000; 15: 151-155
- Tailored therapy using dobutamine and nitroglycerin in advanced heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 941-943
- Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement.Lancet. 1986; 1: 307-310