Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications from heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass.Chest. 1993; 104: 1436-1440
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in open heart surgical patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 1992; 53: 787-791
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.Br J Haematol. 1995; 89: 431-439
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.Annu Rev Med. 1999; 50: 129-147
- Failure of early heparin cessation as treatment for heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.Am J Med. 1999; 106: 629-635
- Qualitative, and quantitative Angiography.in: Topol E.J. Textbook of Interventional Cardiology. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1999: 725-747
- Coronary bypass graft fate. Angiographic study of 1,179 vein grafts early, one year, and five years after operation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1986; 91: 773-778
- Atherosclerosis and late closure of aortocoronary saphenous vein grafts.Circulation. 1983; 68: II-1-II-7
- Serial angiograpic evaluation in 60 consecutive patients with aorto-coronary artery vein grafts 2 weeks, 1 year, and 3 years after operation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1974; 67: 1-6
- Long-term (5 to 12 years) serial studies of internal mammary artery and saphenous vein coronary bypass grafts.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1985; 89: 248-258