Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2000 Heart and Stroke Statistical Update.American Heart Association, Dallas, TX2001
- Use of a monoclonal antibody directed against the platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor in high-risk coronary angioplasty.N Engl J Med. 1994; 330: 956-961
- Platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor blockade and low-dose heparin during percutaneous coronary revascularization.N Engl J Med. 1994; 336: 1689-1696
- Randomized placebo-controlled and balloon-angioplasty-controlled trial to assess safety of coronary stenting with use of platelet glycoprotein-IIb/IIIa blockade. Evaluation of Platelet IIb/IIIa Inhibitor for Stenting.Lancet. 1994; 352: 87-92
- A comparison of balloon-expandable-stent implantation with balloon angioplasty in patients with coronary artery disease. Benestent Study Group.N Engl J Med. 1994; 331: 489-495
- Geographic variation in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction.JAMA. 1994; 281: 627-633
- Coronary angioplasty outcomes in the healthcare cost and utilization project, 1993 to 1994.Am J Cardiol. 1994; 81: 848-852
- Intracoronary stenting without anticoagulation accomplished with intravascular ultrasound guidance.Circulation. 1994; 91: 1676-1688
- A randomized comparison of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy after the placement of coronary-artery stents.N Engl J Med. 1994; 334: 1084-1089
- A clinical trial comparing three antithrombotic-drug regimens after coronary-artery stenting. Stent Anticoagulation Restenosis Study Investigators.N Engl J Med. 1994; 339: 1665-1671
- National Hospital Discharge Survey.National Center for Health Statistics, Washington, DC1994
- A randomized comparison of coronary-stent placement and balloon angioplasty in the treatment of coronary artery disease. Stent Restenosis Study Investigators.N Engl J Med. 1994; 331: 496-501
- Evolving trends in interventional device use and outcomes.Am Heart J. 1994; 139: 198-207
- Randomized multicenter comparison of conventional anticoagulation versus antiplatelet therapy in unplanned and elective coronary stenting. The full anticoagulation versus aspirin and ticlopidine (fantastic) study.Circulation. 1994; 98: 1597-1603
☆This study was partially funded by The Medicines Company, Cambridge, Massachusetts.