- Vinereanu D.
- Florescu N.
- Sculthorpe N.
- Tweddel A.C.
- Stephens M.R.
- Fraser A.G.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Differentiation between pathologic and physiologic left ventricular hypertrophy by tissue Doppler assessment of long-axis function in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or systemic hypertension and in athletes.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 8: 53-58
- Assessment of mitral annulus velocity by Doppler tissue imaging in the evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 474-480
- Differences in myocardial velocity gradient measured throughout the cardiac cycles in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, athletes and patients with left ventricular hypertrophy due to hypertension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 760-768
- Use of pulsed Doppler tissue imaging to assess regional left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 1394-1398
- Myocardial diastolic impairment caused by left ventricular hypertrophy involves basal septum more than other walls.J Hypertens. 1999; 17: 685-693
- Pulsed Doppler tissue imaging in endurance athletes.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 85: 1131-1136
- Assessment of myocardial response to physical exercise in endurance competitive athletes by pulsed tissue Doppler.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 87: 1226-1230