Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK1998: 233 Salt, Diet & Health Neptune’s Poisoned Chalice: The Origins of High Blood Pressure.
- Salt, volume and the prevention of hypertension.Circulation. 1976; 53: 589-595
- Effects on blood pressure of reduced dietary sodium and the dietary approaches to stop hypertension (DASH) diet.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 3-10