Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Treatment patterns and distribution of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in treatment-eligible United States adults.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 61-65
- Prognostic value of coronary electron-beam computed tomography for coronary heart disease events in asymptomatic populations.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 85: 945-948
- Prediction of coronary events with electron beam computed tomography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1253-1260
- Electron beam computed tomography.Clin Cardiol. 1999; 22: 554-558
- Comparison of electron beam computed tomography scanning and convention risk factor assessment for the prediction of angiographic coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 673-679
- Identification of patients at increased risk of first unheralded acute myocardial infarction by electron-beam computed tomography.Circulation. 2000; 101: 850-855
- Coronary artery calcium evaluation by electron beam computed tomography and its relation to new cardiovascular events.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: 495-498
Wong ND, Black RB, Gardin JM. Preventive Cardiology. New York: McGraw Hill, 2000:9–11.
- Use of electron beam tomography data to develop models for prediction of hard coronary events.Am Heart J. 2001; 141: 375-382
Friedland DJ. Evidence-Based Medicine: A Framework for Clinical Practice. Stamford, CT: Simon & Schuster Co, 1998:59–62.
Barton S, Adams C. Clinical Evidence: The International Source of the Best Available Evidence for Effective Health Care. London: BMJ Publishing Group, 2000: Appendix 1:1–3.
- Primary prevention of coronary heart disease.Circulation. 1999; 100: 988-998
- Screening with electron beam computed tomography to predict hard coronary events.Eur Heart J. 1999; 20 ([abstract]): 676
- Controversies in cardiology.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37 ([abstract]): 515A